Congratulations! IronHacks Research up for Oral Presentations in Hamburg, Germany, and Copenhagen, Denmark
What is the workshop about?
Jia Lin Cheoh and Prof. Sabine Brunswicker’s research on IronHacks has been accepted for long oral presentations at the highly competitive 9th International Conference for Computational Social Science in Copenhagen, Denmark, on July 17 - 20, 2023. The authors' work on the dynamics of problem-solving receives three highly favorable reviews from the reviewers, with two reviewers supporting long oral presentations and one supporting open plenary sessions.
In addition, the two scholars are furnished an oral presentation slot at the Open and User Innovation Conference on July 10 - 11, 2023, at Kuhne Logistics University in Hamburg, Germany. The authors receive favorable reviews from two track chairs supporting them for a long oral presentation on collaborative problem-solving.
Stay tuned to learn more about research possible with IronHacks.
Learn more about IronHacks and participate in Data Science Challenges at ironhacks.com
Did you find this page helpful? Consider sharing it 🙌
- IronHacks is Featured on Purdue Newsroom!
- Computational Liberal Arts (CLA) Workshop on IronHacks in the Age of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- RCODI Fellow Professor Satyam Mukherjee was honored in an award by the Indian Analytics Magazine
- Hacking Unemployment - Data Science Challenge 2022
- Spotlight Feature: Elkady, Patel, Dr. Brunswicker present about skills & platform engagement