IronHacks is Featured on Purdue Newsroom!
Purdue Newsroom’s recent article has, once again, congratulated winners of the IronHacks Fall 22 Challenge on their amazing work predicting unemployment rate. 10 outstanding Boilermakers have shared further thoughts and personal experiences on joining this challenge via this article, and the IronHacks team provides insights from the Hacks development process.
Feel free to checkout this post here: https://polytechnic.purdue.edu/newsroom/purdue-developed-ironhacks-platform-uses-government-data-test-skills-of-future-coders
Learn more about IronHacks and participate in Data Science Challenges at ironhacks.com
Did you find this page helpful? Consider sharing it 🙌
- Congratulations! IronHacks Research up for Oral Presentations in Hamburg, Germany, and Copenhagen, Denmark
- Computational Liberal Arts (CLA) Workshop on IronHacks in the Age of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- RCODI Fellow Professor Satyam Mukherjee was honored in an award by the Indian Analytics Magazine
- Hacking Unemployment - Data Science Challenge 2022
- Spotlight Feature: Elkady, Patel, Dr. Brunswicker present about skills & platform engagement